The Department of Computer Science at the University of Central Oklahoma offers a strong cybersecurity curriculum and cybersecurity certificates.
Core Cybersecurity Courses
- Cybersecurity: Every semester
- Network Security: Fall semesters
- Cloud Computing: Spring semesters
- Secure System Administration: Fall semesters
- Cyber Operations: Fall semesters
- Incident Analysis and Response I: Spring semesters
- Incident Analysis and Response II: Research course, on demand
- This certificate was approved and will be offered from 2022 Fall.
B.S. in Computer Science
- Accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET
M.S. in Computer Science
M.S. in Cybersecurity
Partner of CompTIA
Our curriculum is organized to help students to prepare for industry leading CompTIA cybersecurity certificates.
- Security+: Cybersecurity, Secure System Administration, Cloud Computing, and more
- CySA+: Incident Analysis and Response class
- PenTest+: Cyber Operations class
Please click each icon to learn more about these certificates.
Also UCO students purchasing the exam vouchers will have +$100 discount.